How long we recover after the earthquake and tsunami? 

There are some things about myself I can’t explain to anyone. There are some things I don’t understand at all. I can’t tell what I think about things or what I’m after... But if I start thinking about these things in too much detail the whole thing gets scary."~~Haruki Murakami Somebody ask me? do you feel good? I'm smile, politely i reply "good",but that's totally fake,I'm lie to you,everyday i bring my body to run this routine life, go to the office and gently servicing the customer, listening customer patiently and of course make a good annual sale each month,everything is look good, right?I'm just bought a new house,buy a new motorcycle, and spend my weekend with my couple, people will said "what a perfect life",but i think almost all the people who known me, they never know actually my soul got a huge turbulence and the impact make a big destruction who has influenced my life and my day until now.I'm like haruki murakami novel, tsukuru colorless,everything run with colorless, and all the things just colorless feeling and also like the sputnik sweetheart novel, have a words describe he like floating in the space, darkness and no gravitation.I don't know when it's will gonna better or I'll recovery well, i can't figure out,since my mom gone (pass away),that's massive destructive toward me as the feeling and spirit of life,I'm got totally lost of a person who i care and love so much, and because i got my self alone in the this world without parent anymore,not because I'm childish, that's human being, because we love so much for a person will bring back the big impact to us by the feedback. it's like tsunami after earthquake,wipe out everything you have suddenly and all vanishing and let nothing stay left,could you figure out how that's feeling? Something very important in your life suddenly seizing out by destiny, after the tsunami, you face the new realism and you have to deal with your self everyday to custom the new habit and compromise it however it's hard and you have no choice, you have  to accepted,but how you make a deal with your self if your self and you are one unity,that's what i told, you never know the feel before you feel it,you never know the lost before you lossing,that's something practical, something general and usual,we, life play drama sometime, hide the sadness behind our mask and look normal.
The question is how long we recover after the earthquake and tsunami? 

Komentar

Postingan Populer