I Can't Feel You



You never can see my tears
it's hidden behind my face
falling drips within my heart
sometime,no place for me to hide
no place to hanging around
for a while,through the hardest time
at the toughest time,I still gave you a beautiful smile

can you see my tears?
can you see my loneliness?
the words i couldn't write
the songs i couldn't sing
the poet i couldn't express

I throw away through the blowing winds
and the twilight you never realize


the rush of rain help me fade away
from everything may bring me sad

i'm try to be with you
but,you never try to touch my heart
let this my heart beat without voice
the voice convinced me that you exist

i'm try to be with you
but,you never try to hold my heart
and let i'm missing in this crowd
i can't feel your existence

bring a piece of this lonely heart
keep beating,try finding
sometime i ask my self
maybe i'm wrong,to try find you
bring a true sincerity to get a wrong of you

once again,if i should fall again
given that i have walked away
through a lot of tears and pain

tell me...i'm wrong
i'll stop to find you
i'll set my heart free
and let all that desire buried within
deep into my soul





Komentar

Postingan Populer