You Never Know



Maybe,maybe you never know ,how I through all my days
How I have to deal with all my feel
Maybe,maybe you never know,how the pain in my heart
I never tell to you,how I through my lonely days
Never you ask me why
Should I tell to you?
Sometime I hope you ask me why…
But still remain silent
And I bring the smile to go
Sometime I ask my self,what I waiting for…
If people say love is everything
But,why I can’t see it
And loneliness can’t get away from my life
I’m trying,trying to find you
Sometime I asking”is that you?”
But if you come with love
Why my heart still feel alone
Don’t you knock my door?wake up my dream
Tell to me,”it’s me,I come  to you”
Love …always make us waiting
Without any guarantee that it’s worth
I just hope you come into my life
I’ll never run away
Forever with you

Komentar

Postingan Populer