I miss you

In the this lonely night,the stars shine brightly,feel like want flying above,across through the darkness sky,to broke all this loneliness,couldn't I?

Longing of you like the brightness stars in the night sky,always shine in the darkness sky.
Just even if i could see your shadow only, I still willing for waiting,if i could,couldn't I?


You just that leaving,?left for me all the long loneliness ,the piece of piece your face,your voice,keep echo in my beating heart.

Sometime,i want run through into the dream,just for to see you,if in the reality,you already gone .
Couldn't I?

You so alive,although your life had be end,but your soul keep alive now in my heart
My Longing now just the long solitude

I knew you have fly away,through beyond the universe,across the world,and far

Just because you always alive in my heart,forever.

Komentar

Postingan Populer