Baby,I Need You

Baby,I need you. It's hard for me to run this life without you accompany. I has been run for dozen years,a dozen years just alone,without you. Every time i looked my self in the mirror,i pretend to say for my self that i'm ok,i'm stronger. I'm say i still quite strong at least until today. But,it's totally fake,how we quite strong run this world without love. I have love,my mother,my dad,my friend love. But,everybody also know it's different love. We need someone who really care for us,stand up with our side everytime,the place we really can to rely on,it's why....
Baby,I need You. Every morning when i wake up in my bed,i wish that i have someone who I love and loves me very much to say "good morning" and every night before to sleep,have someone whisper in my ears "goodnight,sweet dream", or when i awake in the midnight dream,have someone who hug and give me calmness. Baby,you know my dream begin from the sweetest one,weirdest one,till the wildest one is just the one,it's You,You in my side. You come to my world,share together with me. Realize wake up without you,i wonder for my self,where are you right now,why it's too difficult to let me find you.
Baby,you know,i Like the boy who go astray, like a weed here and there who mocked by the wind, like a ship adrift on the ocean without knowing where the direction to dock. Just one words that i want to say,that i have to say,that i have to write.
"Baby,I Need You".

Komentar

Postingan Populer