Voice of Angel




Coldness hazy december rain frozen me
Speechless walking in the night
I saw a shadow follow,with each step of my feet makes.
The bell ringing by the wind blowing
Whispering the solitary tone
Ever i known this tone long time ago.

A drop of rain hanging in the lamp
With few light shining dimmed
Some rats looked me with my frozen face
Cause the frozen december rain

Heard some yell singing
I peek from a window brightest
And santa play inside,holy night.
While alone hum a song outside,silent night.

Bring my feet moving
leave whole tones behind
Remain mellow in heart
Voice of angel calling
I turn my head looking back.

A angel fly down with her spread wings
she throw a smile for me then ask me looked the wall
a shadow created from shining lamps
I look it mine with a wings in my back.

Voice of angel whispering
Oh broken wings angel
How you walk without your wings intact
Where the love leaving you.

Gloomy of you,kindness of heart
Holy you heart
Healed your wings
All love calling
All stars brighten
Follow Him,follow Him

Komentar

Postingan Populer